Southern Table Tennis – Executive Committee, Constitution, By Laws, Code of Conduct, Child Protection Policy, AGM, Life Members
PresidentMr Marcel Storken
Telephone 8387 9968
Mobile 0417 870 181
SecretaryMr Marcel Storken (acting)
Recording SecretaryTom Grace Telephone 83820668 Mobile 0417 362 753 email: email@example.com
TreasurerMr Geoff Goss
Telephone 8383 6133 Mobile 0421 887 575
Office Bearers – Marcel Storken, Geoff Goss, Tom Grace
Member Delegates – Peter Flierl, Rob Davey, Kym Hardy, Greg Megow
Booking Officer - Maurice Quinn
Child Safe Officer – Maurice Quinn
Member Protection Information Officer (MPIO) – Maurice Quinn
Junior Development Officer – Maurice Quinn
Contact Details: Mobile: 0411 042 320 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Southern Table Tennis seeks the support of all patrons to respect current Covid-19 restrictions and compliance.
– Do not enter the venue if you have flu like symptoms or feel sick,
– The use of masks is optional,
– QR Code attendance registering is no longer a requirement,
– Even though the appointment of Covid Marshal’s is no longer a requirement, all canteen staff are trained Marshal’s,
– Please use hand sanitizer on entry, during your stay and on departure,
– Work on the basis of ‘get in, have your practice, social or competition session, then depart the venue’ .
– For all of the 7 sessions held each week, the cleaning of tables is undertaken at the end of each session..
– Vaccination status is not a criteria impacting access to table tennis at Southern. Direction will come from the SA Government, Dept Rec & Sport, Sport SA and peak body Table Tennis SA should that change.
– Indoor sporting clubs no longer are required to have a Covid Safe Plan.
Policies, Regulations and By-Laws:
STT07-Member Protection Policy
STT12-Social Media Policy
STT13-Risk Management Policy
Note – Southern Table Tennis is an affiliate of Table Tennis SA and embraces the policies and procedures of TTSA which can be found at Policies and Forms – Table Tennis South Australia (tabletennissa.org.au)
Annual General Meeting:
All Past Annual Reports are available on the “Archives” Page.
- Geoff Goss
Wally Schmitt *
- Marcel Storken